Shop Natural Diamond Engagement Rings
The Benefits of Natural Diamonds
Natural diamonds are among the rarest and most beautiful gems in nature. They have been prized for their beauty, durability, and sparkle since ancient times. Natural diamonds have been known to last for centuries without losing their luster or brilliance--and they're available today at prices that make them attainable for everyone!
Choosing the perfect style of natural diamond engagement ring can seem overwhelming at first, but it doesn't have to be. Here are some tips to help you choose a style that will suit your individual taste and personality:
- Consider your partner's personal style: Before choosing a natural diamond engagement ring, take some time to think about your partner's personal style. Do they prefer classic and timeless styles, or do they tend to gravitate towards more modern and contemporary designs? Consider their clothing style and the type of jewelry they typically wear to help you narrow down your choices.
- Look for inspiration: Take some time to browse online or in-person to look for inspiration. Look at different styles, cuts, and settings to get a better sense of what you like and what you don't like. You can also look to celebrities or social media influencers for inspiration.
- Choose the right diamond shape: rough natural diamonds can be cut into a variety of shapes, including round, princess, cushion, emerald, pear, and more. Each shape has its unique characteristics and can help to enhance the overall look of the ring. Consider which diamond shape will suit your partner's style and personality best.
- Consider the ring setting: The setting of the natural diamond engagement ring can have a significant impact on its overall look and feel. Some popular settings include solitaire, halo, pavé, and three-stone. Think about which setting will enhance the beauty and sparkle of a natural diamond and suit your partner's style.
- Don't forget about the band: The band of the natural diamond engagement ring is also an essential factor to consider. The band can be made of different metals, including platinum, gold, or white gold. The width of the band can also affect the overall look of the ring. With these tips in mind, you are sure to find a natural diamond engagement ring that your partner will love and cherish for years to come.
Caring for Natural Diamonds:
Natural diamonds are beautiful and unique, but they also require special care. Here are some tips to keep your diamond looking its best:
Cleaning: Natural diamonds should be cleaned by a professional jeweler on a regular basis. You can use an ultrasonic cleaner or steam cleaner at home, but if you don't have access to these machines then take your ring into a jewelry store for cleaning every few months.
Storing: Store your diamond in an airtight case when not wearing it so that it does not get damaged from exposure to air or moisture (which can cause discoloration). Also make sure the storage case is secure--you don't want someone else accidentally taking out your engagement ring!
Protecting Your Investment: Investing in natural diamonds means investing in quality craftsmanship as well; make sure that the jeweller selling them has been certified by one of these organizations before buying anything from them: The Gemological Institute of America (GIA), The American Gem Society (AGS), International Gemological Institute (IGI), European Gemological Laboratory (EGL).