Stay in the loop with our top jewelry trends of 2016 for men and women. From florals, rose golds to ear jackets and ear cuffs, this trends is an essential read for today’s fashionista!
- Rose gold. We’ve seen quite a bit of rose gold jewelry last year, but sure enough this trend is here to stay! From earrings, rings, necklaces and so on, rose gold adds a nice flush of colour to an elegant piece of jewelry. To make your jewelry even more unique, try pairing rose gold with a vibrant coloured stone like a blue sapphire, emerald or red tourmaline
- Emerald and Oval cuts. Cushion cut diamonds, gems and stones were all the rage last year. This year, we are receiving more requests for emerald and oval cuts. Perfect for your significant other’s engagement ring or even as pendant!
- Ear cuffs and Ear jackets. We are seeing a bold resurgence of ear cuffs this year. Mixing diamonds with pearls and other gems and stones, this jewelry style will look modern and stylish to any outfit you pair it with. Plus, a newer earring design is coming out strong in 2016! These ear jackets can vary in size and style
- Chokers. With the first recorded appearance of choker necklaces in 18th century, followed by a massive revival in 1940’s and 1990’s we’re wondering if chokers ever got out style? Needless to say, choker necklaces are back! Seen at Milan and Paris fashion week and currently worn by many celebrities, choker styles vary from sophisticated and classic designs to complete avant-garde. We’re keeping it classic and timeless with this choker necklace design
- Floral. A classic design, 2016 is showing that we can never have enough floral jewelry styles. We’ve seen floral statement necklaces, floral vine designs on wedding bands and so on. These floral jewelry designs are perfect for spring and summer weddings!
Of course, we couldn’t finish this 2016 trends report without talking a little bit about jewelry trends for men. For 2016, we notice more requests for textured rings. A great example of this style is our 18K white gold hammer finish band. These textural finishes add a subtle masculine and sophisticated look your fashion forward groom will definitely enjoy!
Spread the word!
[easy-social-share buttons=”facebook,twitter,google,linkedin” counters=0]